March 31, 2010

moday was a rainy day!!!
the kind of weather i din hoped for...
went over to motorworld to get gloves as J said he would get a pair for me...
he told me how ugly the gloves from school were... like durian gloves...
he was still sayin that he bet i would give up after the first practical cuz i cant tahan...

den went over to M's house to borrow clear visor as mine is tinted..
this stupid someone still say it is impossible for a first -timer to pass he first prac the first time..
got me so worried... wanna knock him on his head for scarin me...
den on my way back to BBDC, it was rainin freakin heavily la..
the heaviest i have ever came across on a bike..
was drenched all inside out... great.... have to rush home and changed into a new set of clothings before headin over to BBDC and it was drizzlin... -.-

was late for my practical budden my instructor was a nice guy...
i was like the only girl in my group... diaoz... and i was still hoping for some girl having the same class as me too... and wearin the raincoat was so warm and stuffy!!! i looked like some idiot wearin oversized raincoat... cant be helped and kept laughin at myself when i looked at my reflection...

wasnt as hard as i had thought...
the hardest part for me is releasin and parkin of bike on its mainstand.... FREAKIN HEAVY LA!!! the instructor have to constanly be beside when im doin this shit... and this is wad he told me "u have to eat more." -.- and yes, i did fell from the bike once!!! i braked and lost my balance... exerted all my strength to stop it from fallin but to no avail... den i thought it would be better if i just fyck it and dropped tgt with the bike... crazy me still can sit beside the bike and laugh... tried liftin the bike and guess wad??!! hell yea, i cant lift it... OMG!!! really got to build some muscles ehz... my left arm and back ached from monday till now and i think i can feel muscles are growin on my left arm!!!

all the sweat and body achin was worthwhile since i passed...
woo hoo... ok la... it may be some child's play to some people but to me it was a big feat...
den after that rushed home again to change a new set (cuz it stinks big time) before goin for theory lesson... all this while J was waitin for me and fetched me around before goin for his drivin lesson in his wet set of clothes... *touched*

hope everything would go smoothly man... den i'll be a happy lil girl... =D


0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...