March 10, 2010

AFST Social Night (19th Feb)

Johnny asked me to be his date for his social night and i agreed....
he waited for me outside my house as i was taking forever to get myself prepared... gosh i was in for a shock when i saw him... he was much tanner than before!!! actually i m no different from him... hehe..

the bouquet of tulips which he gave me...
my first time receivin tulips... refreshin to me...


camwhored with the flowers while makin our way to Grand Hyatt



i got bored and started sappin away... =)


NG1
( the same old him who always closes his eyes whenever there is flash in phototaking)

NG2
not too bad... at least there is some improvements... heheh

finally!!!



and the dinner starts...
Johnny was a gentleman for takin food to my plate for every dish...



i did not exchanged much words with the people sittin at the same table as i dunno dem except for keehan and Johnny..






thats keehan...


a new gf i have made... Elaine

shall end this post abruptly... =D

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...