April 1, 2010

went for Practical and Theory lessons today... woot~ met a new female rider...
she is taller than me la.... diaoz... saw her in theory class and was hopin that she is in the same practical as me and yes she is...

camwhored in the toilet durin the break...
today's theory lesson is not as bored as the first one i have attended...
unfortunately, i have injured my ankle durin practical... a minor one though... damn... i think i must drop the bike at least once every lesson before i learnt my lesson.. -.-


after the theory lesson have to wait for 40 minutes or so alone before the practical lesson commence... and the class consist of only me and the girl, peiyi...
she damn cute and friendly one de los... i feel comfortable talkin to her... =)
and our instructor thought that i was her younger sister when the fact is she is 2 years younger than me... envy her siaz... can learn bike at the age of 19 while i am not allowed to learn when i was at her age...

exchanged contact number and booked for our next theory and practical lessons together... now there is someone to attend classes together with me le and it is a girl!!! happy happy!!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...