March 10, 2010

When Tiger meets Cupid... (edited)

hello!!!! i have been missin from the blogosphere for quite some time... how did u spend your Valentine's day and CNY??? yeah... many have complained how these two events clashed and affected their celebration but for me, it did not affect me in the least... heh heh...

as promised, i will update when blogger decides to be nice to me and today, it has been nice to me so far... im gonna blog bit by bit...


let me start from Lunar New Year's Eve.. i started my day with a CNY photoshoot over at Japanese Garden with Mike...


After the shoot, i gotta rush home for reunion dinner and do some stuffs... i was so glad that Matt offered to pick me up from there... din have any sleep prior to thee photoshoot and i was like goin to die under the blisterin sun... so i really appreciated this gesture from him...


when i entered his car, i saw a paper bag and a bouquet of purple roses!!! woah... my fav colour... it must have cost quite a hefty sum of money since it is Vday the next day... LOves~


the bear that was huggin to the roses


pretty purple roses



and thanks to my dearest mom, she had converted them to dried roses so that they can kept longer... =)









my fav!!! this is so so super delicious!!!




and on the first day of CNY, as usual, i went to my grnadma's house to bai nian... heh heh...


my second niece!!! latest addition to the family...


my sister camwhored like crazy ..




see i told ya....

this is all for CNY eve and first day of CNY...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...