March 12, 2010




hello! it is me again!


and hell yeah!! i cant sleep yet again!!!


look around in youtube and found this in youtube and i totally love it at first sight... heheh..


johnny came into my mind, reminiscing some past with my ex and how it is applicable for me... i totally admit i love bikes!!! (you see, i have been pillioned on a bike when i was as young as 7 years old... maybe this is how i took a great liking for bikes) and i look forward to ownin one... then i can ride out with my friends, go out at my convinience, decorate it with kuromi!!!


anyway i have always complain how frustrated i was whenever im caught in a jam (in car) and bikes are always the answer to the frustrating jam... it makes alot of difference ya know... while the drivers sulk bitterly in their cars in a jam, im happily zoomin pass them (as a pilliom of course) which brought me great relief... how exciting bike rides can be ya-dah ya-dah...


BUT!!! i dislike it when it starts to rain heavily... esp when i love to wear tank tops and shorts... those usually soft rain drops felt like some tiny pebbles pelletin right through my skin... it can be so bad that the my shoulders actually turned red... darn...


fortunately, i had only maybe 3/4 encounters... first time was when i was with my ex a year plus ago... it started rainin but i was lucky that i brought my jacket out... he slowed down for me so that i can wear my jacket...


the rest of the encounters are with johnny... the first time it rained damn heavily till it was almost IMPOSSIBLE to see the road up ahead and we had to stop and seek shelter... we were all drenched... my sister and i were shivering like crazy... it rained heavily for hours... den johnny decided to ride home to get jacket for me and my sister... at that point of time, he was my hero... braving through the heavy rain with minimal clarity vision of the road and gettin himself pelleted by the big raindrops and gettin all drenched again... *starry eyes* heh heh...

after quite long time ( he had to travel at low speed ), he returned with army jackets or were those raincoats??? !!!

the both of us actually still got the mood to camwhore

the third encounter was drizzlin... i totally like it... i find it romantic for some reason.. damn..

the forth encounter was braving through the heavy rain too... better to endure the pain for the moment than having to seek shelter, shivering and waitin for the rain to stop, which i dunno when it will stop... get it all over with... heh heh...

thats all for my rainy enocounters when ridin... and i dun hope that i will ancounter any of them again except for when it is drizzlin...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...