March 29, 2010

just a random post with random pictures...

this was taken by my brother and i din know it till i saw it in my phone foto albumm.
as u can see, my lil darlin is baldin at his ass's area... but thank god, his fur are growin back now!!! cute!!!!

and my sister told me that stupid Elmer actually fed my baby with WASABI when i was not at home!!!! OMG!!! poor thing.... the poor chap was vigourously drinkin water... asshole!!!



did my nails myself when i cant sleep...
spent quire a few hours on it... tedious work...
this was taken in school...

my sweet lil sister bought this for me to stick on my lappy's keyboard...
shall post a pic when i have finished stickin everything up... =D

johnny bought this for me 2 weeks ago...
now i have got 2 kuromi lanyards ( one from my sister )... LOVES~

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...