August 9, 2012

Fanciful Splash of Milk

Had been pretty much occupied the past few days.
The damned insomnia didn't make anything better for me. I could easily go sleepless for as long as 36 hours and then I would get a 10 hours of sleep. It would be fine if I haven't got anything on, but it just sucks when I need to go to work with that condition.

Can you just imagine my frustrations?

That happened on the 4th of August. I went for a photoshoot without any darn sleep. I swear I could hardly focus while riding.

That aside, this photoshoot deviates from other shoots I have done. 
The theme for this is "Milk". The whole idea was to splash milk over me.
I was pretty much excited wondering how would the whole shoot turn out.

Yeah, I had milk and water splashed over me for 4 hours (with short breaks in between of course).
You can say I've got a good milk bathe!

If I recall correctly, 5kg of milk powder and numerous packets of fluid milk were used for this shoot.
That's a whole lot of milk!

Each time before I change to a new outfit, I am splashed with water to wash off the milk. Hence, there are photos are water splashing instead of milk.

My fingers ended up pruning.


I have to admit that the first few shots were pretty screwed up because of my face.
My face was giving the kind of "Oh fuck! Milk is coming! Gotta cringe my face!" look.

Oh man! I didn't want the whole shoot to turn out to be futile and kept telling myself I gotta keep my cool. Gotta Maintain! Gotta keep my freaking eyes open!
One of the photographers told me that it's ok, it's normal for me to shut my eyes when I see milk splashing towards me. lol!


Ah ha! After few splashes, I managed to keep my eyes opened.
But the bad thing was, milk repeatedly went into my eyes and my sight turned blurry.

Curse you damn milk!











I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!
I love how the milk splash ended up looking like a piece of clothing on me!

Don't you love it too?






It wasn't scary to have milk or water constantly splashing at me, but it HURTS LIKE A BITCH when it entered up my nostrils and ears. I gagged and my ears were blocked up. There were a few times I was pushed sideways when the splash was freaking huge.

The smell of milk stayed in my hair for two days although I have washed my tresses numerous times with tonnes of shampoos.

Despite all these, I am really glad that the photos turned out well. 
Patience from the photographers, the preparations and pain were not all for nothing!

I am really happy with the results!

Photo credits to: Mike S, Fixalation Photo and Ben Yeow.

P.S. Gotta take a look at the photos taken by the other photographers.

On  a side note, Fixalation was saying how this photo looks like a Merlion!
I can't agree anymore!


0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...