January 25, 2009

went to cut my hair after school yest... got bored with my hair and so... *snips snips*... cut bangs and layered my hair... but u cant really see the layers from the picture... hair is shorter too now... was kinda feelin the heartache when great lenght of my hair were snipped away... but overall, i still like.... =) went to xpect studio at clementi... the service is really damn good los... the guy who helped me washed and cut my hair is so ever gentle, makin sure that i dun feel any pain when he was managing my hair which is in a rather dry condition... but i like most is, he was careful with my ear when he was combing, washing and dryin my hair... usuallly other hair stylist would freakin pulled the earrins on my ear causin me in pain...
den went to bin's house... too bad pepper is not at home... if not can play with her liaoz le... dinner and L4D with the rest of the co plus steven...

the tiny black dot is bin
mr silly face become mr serious face when playin DJ Max

* my ham hams *

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...