January 3, 2009

i felt that is it totally nonsense when someone gave my number to his fren without askin me for my permission... and guess wad... in the end it is ur fren hu ganna scolded by me while u are hidin in one corner... wanna gif budden wanna hum ji dun dare to let me know... tell ur fren not to disclose to me hu u are... in other cases, take my number from ur fren's phone... the best thing is takin without his acknowledgement... i mean come on larz... all of us are young adults... wanna get something, den ask politely, ask fer permission... stop bein so sneaky around... have some balls guys... if not, u might as well juz jolly well chop dem off...

one more thing... someone is usin a whole lot of my photos in friendster... dis idiot copied the whole chunk of my fren's fren's profile...

yeah... so this is the one... not the first time such thing happened to me... "her" i assumes that the poser is a lady, "her" profile is private, u cant send her a msg, in order to add her, u need her email.. sometimes it really makes me wonder wad makes a loser... why would someone would stoop to such level posin as another... this is so irritating... yet i cant do anything bout it... if i know dat poser sure slap gif him/her die... freakin pissed off...
and there's one phillipines lady i have in mind... cuz their nicks are eeriely similar... she viewed my profile not long before this poser appeared and she actually added dis poser not long after... if allowed, i'll torture all those fuckin losers... slow deaths will be given to them... disfigure dem... dismember dem... drain dem of their blood... gosh... there are so many ways...
i dun deny dat i m angry...
carry on posin as me honey... lets see wad u are up to...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...