January 2, 2009

1 Jan 2009
was feelin moody fer the whole day... din intend to go out initially and rejected pple jioin me out... budden i tot dat i could use some breather and mk called at the right time... so went marina bay to watch fireworks wif his fren and gf... boy joined in later... mk was lyk kip askin me why i have that upset luk and was tryin to entertain me... well.. i can say dat he's not good at dat... but thanks fer the effort anyway...
yeah... it was hell over there... freakin squeezy and freakin warm... i was there last year too and din expect that it wun be the same dis year...
sometimes, things nid not to be so clear

after that, walked to 12 element den pub hopped to cantorock... saw some of my exes and friends... totally unexpected... saw winson too... was so happy dat i bumped into lorenzo and victor... hehe...

lorenzo and tiff- known him for 3 years ^^


victor and tiff- he's a good dancer ^^


mk and tiff

dun really remember how much i drank... budden was jioed to drink repeatedly... cried again.... wtf!!! embarassin... freakin high budden know wad im doin... budden i informed someone to come down to look after me...

Thanks to:
- one unknown gal: hu gave up her seat to me seein dat i cant stand properly and got me a cup of warm water...
-guowei: hu helped me to fix my broken slipper (think the cause of it was that many pple stepped on my slipper durin the countdown)
-sean: hu specially took a cab all the way down to take me away and look after me while waitin fer shan and goon...
-shan and goon: hu fetched me back...
-mk: hu tried to cheer me up...
-pple hu make sure dat im home safely...
Apologies to:
-mk: i know that was awkard and gettin u and sean into a quarrel...
-pple hu i made dem worried...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...