January 26, 2009

VolleyBall Class

my volleyball class.... jackie is the freakin oni guy... heheh.... this class is the reason why i had become tanner and did manage to get some exercise.... =) ms faiths is a very nice and sweet teacher.... friday was the last lesson we had togther... the sun was blazin... end up i had a tan line of my shoes on my freakin fair feet... it looks weird los.... played volleyball and netball that day... netball is more taxin and requires alot of runnin, blah, blah, blah... i like netball more than volleyball.... =P
since now there's no more Sports & Wellness module for me, i shall get my fair skin back... =D

hope everybody enjoyed ur reunion dinner today....

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...