January 12, 2009

I can’t escape this feeling
The turmoil corrupting my brain
These questionable feelings that plague my heart
What even shields me from my own rain?

So much left to be desired, so much left to burn
So much that cannot keep me from these emotions that I yearn
Riddles swarm around the mist of uncertainty
Enough to drive me to the brink of lunacy

So much pain when once I slept
Sanctioned into my own ambitions
Lost into the tides of dissatisfaction
Many times I’ve been saved
By those who care about my will
It fills my body with a feeling
A feeling that won’t keep me still

I have to learn
Learn to walk through it by myself

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...