January 28, 2009


some dimwits make me wanna scream out loud right in their fcukin faces...
im tellin u now that im nice enough not to show ur faces right here...
seriously what the hell is wrong with u guys???
YOU!!! quit askin me to be ur gf and give me helll loads of shit.... YOU, the one hu drives a car...
and YOU!!! quit askin me for my number....
and YOU!!! who keep askin me if i wanna webcam wif you and see ur body... im not fcukin in the least interested...
there are other pple hu are jux like you guys but you guys are blacklisted by me...
why???
cuz the whole lot of you make me keep repeatin myself again and again...
once i reject you, that's it.... and quit askin me why why why... esp when i have told u countless of times... and cut out all those freakin mushy stuffs... it doesnt work on me... u guys are not bein persistent but rather shameless...
i dun care if i offend anyone because i had enough of these bullshiats...
NO means NO!!! get it???

or is there something wrong wif ur puny brains that my message din get across to u people???
for the last time, stop all your nonsense... check ur behaviours...
dun make me spew vulgarities at you(blacklisted) durin this chinese new year.... it is not goin to do any of you any goood.... +)

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...