November 17, 2009


yoz!!! mua ha ha ha!!! im back wif my pathetic " slightly more pic post"...

gosh... recently my life has been quite bit of gaga... yea... there were times i was overjoyed, times when i was god damn angry but still had to take it cool, times when i was feelin so afraid... afraid for my friends... especially on last saturday... ahem and gang...

i seriously love dem... though yea, ahem has never treated me as a girl, but yea, i have never treated ahem as a guy either... love those who stood by my side, those who trusted me and comforted me and wiped my tears and fears away...

and i wanna thanks those who tried to bring me down by different kind of mean ways...

fotos fotos!!!


tiff and yuwei

tiff and yuanda

yui and lovely ami

kenneth.N who was nice to send me to Sozo (mount sophia) after school

yeemeng tagged along wif kenneth to fetch me after doin my stuffs...

from kenneth.N...
haha... turned out to be wd he had expected... first time was durin my birthday den now... kenneth u know wad i am sayin... if there is a next time, lock the back door...

so far, this is the collection from B...
there are a few more new to the collection but not included in the foto..


kenneth.Q wanted to surprise me wif this bouquet of flowers.... but sometimea, things dun turn out the way u wanted to be... i have found the card anyway.... =)


presentin to you, me,yeemeng and kenneth's random fotos after our school...
*may contain retarded fotos*


he cant do this wifout some help...

" why?!! "

tryin to get up...

damn... i was beheaded...

finally!!!




failed jump shot... HAHA...


lets monkey around!!!




that's all for now!!! hehe...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...