December 21, 2011

Just Another Picture Spam


Hello! Haven been updating for a week. 
I have been spending a lot of time with my sister a few days back and went to city plaza for two consecutive days and of course, GAMING!

It was raining crazily and the traffic was quite terrible. Totally left my bike at Elmer's house and took his car.
Went over to Lavendar FoodCourt for lunch after much deliberation.


This was like the most candid photo.




I've got a crappy expression but I feel that Elmer and my sister look good, hence i went ahead and upload it.




One fail photo












Had this super uber nice beef kway teow!
As a beef lover, it captured my heart with its awesome soup. However I dislike the cow stomach in it. I am not a fan of ingesting internal organs.





Then shared Ice Kachang with my sister. Havent been eating it for years!


After the fulfilling lunch, it was still raining.
Camwhored while figuring out how are we going to get back to Elmer's car.












See! Such heavy rain!
We walked one big round under the shelter to his car and left for City Plaza.






Took plenty of photos  (。◕‿◕。)









My pretty sister  (• ε •)


Took photos of my long hair. I keep for very long liaoz le los. I cant bear to cut my hair.
I have been keeping long hair like forever except when I was forced to cut bob during Primary 6 I think. I cried and cried while cursing silently the one who forced me.


The last time I took a real good look at my hair length, it ends at my hip. That day, I took a good look again, it is over my hip! Wahahha. Super happy!



Front view




Back View




Check these out!
Damn freaking unique! 
Bringing nail design up to a whole new level. Me Like! ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌














Had this bling stuck on home button.
No more boring home button stickers.

I cant imagine if you have a bling bling cover but the home button is like plastic sticker.




My sister and I chanced upon a new shop where it sells decorating diamante for phone covers.
We walked in immediately and discover this chio bling and thought of sticking it on our home buttons. 


The shopkeeper was damn nice to stick it on for us and informed us that we can go back whenever we want if the diamante drops out. So sweet of her right, although my sister and I only bought 1 each.


And the best thing is...
It is not expensive at all!


0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...