December 4, 2011

Dreamt That You Got Chased By A Horde of Zombies or You Are One of Them?

Hello everybody!
I'm finally back after a year plus of leaving my blog to rot.
There are pretty much stuffs which have happened, things that I have achieved, all the tears and joys, all the pain and comfort and of course, my fears.

Speaking of fears, I had some really weird and frightful recurring dreams which jolted me up from my sleep.
Then I started searching online to interpret my dreams.

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These


Dream 1- Chased by A Horde of Zombies

 Mmm!!! Fresh Meat!


Often I dreamed that I was minding my own business along the streets when suddenly I got this horde of glistening-eyed zombies hungry for blood and meat behind my back. Fear caught hold of me and I struggled to run as fast as my legs could. I ran and ran but it seems that I couldn't lose the slow and retarded zombies off my back. I was stuck at it with only one road ahead of me. All I could remember was running the hell out of my life. Nightmares just simply don't make any sense.


So, what does getting chased by a horde of zombies mean?


For this dream of mine, there are 2 main elements to be interpreted. Getting Chased and The Zombies.


Getting Chased - It signifies some sort of anxiety, entrapment or fear of a circumstance that you feel that you couldn't overcome or things that are going on in my life. This is a generally metaphor for a kind of insecurity. Being chased in an open area signify a feeling of overall vulnerability, whereas enclosed spaces spaces signify a strong sense of being trapped. There are no other roads for you to run away from your rotting pursuers, it signifies that you are frozen inside with no idea of how to help yourself.  Something chasing you is something behind you, i.e. in your past (something that was very unpleasant and traumatic for you), that is still bothering you in the present.


The Zombies - It symbolize frozen emotions, and feelings that are out of control. A horde of zombies represents a group of unrelated fears which are bombarding you right now. The 'zombies' may also represent a troublesome issue that you thought is 'dead'. Because they frighten you in the dream, it could be some things which you are frightened of in your waking life.


Dream 2- I'm One of The Rotting Undead



Yeah! So now instead of getting chased around by some mindless monster, I decided to join them in the fun of  all the munching and slurping, dragging my feet walking around aimlessly without the worldly worries.


So, what does being part of the maggot-filled menace mean?


As A Zombie - To see or dream that you are a zombie may indicate that you have personality traits that are unthinking, automatic and sacrificed to negative habits. Zombies are often symbols for things that are totally motivated by fear, desire, lust or caring what someone else thinks. Someone or something else is influencing and controlling your decision making. You will do whatever they want, or doing something because you care about what someone else thinks.  In such situation, zombies become symbols that suggests you should put more effort into thinking about what you are thinking, and monitoring your thoughts. It also suggests that you are giving up your ability to make independent choices because a person or situation has you in a 'trance'.


To dream yourself as a zombie may also point to the fact that you are emotionally or physically detached from the people and situations that surround you. You may be feeling out of touch. It indicates a dead feeling inside and may mean that you are simply going through the motions of daily life.


And so, I guess i gotta start staring hard at myself in the mirror and yell "What are you fools doing in the back of my head?! I'm so gonna dig you guys out and let's have a heart-heart talk yea?" I need to discover my subconscious fears and face them before these mental zombies start tearing chunks of my brains out.


OR PERHAPS


I should start playing lesser of


Get it off me! Get if off me!

Shoot them in the head!








P.S.Information are gathered from:
http://dreamemporium.com/sept982.html
http://www.dreamforth.com/search.php?query=traffic+accident&type=dreams&page=1


0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...