December 14, 2011

IMotoring, Pasir Ris Pet Farm And IKEA

Yesterday my DBT, WX brought me over to IMotoring to settle my bike installment. While on our way there, it was drizzling lightly... Hence, we decided to take our lunch at nearby coffeeshop to have our lunch.

Had chicken rice for lunch.
The rice was pretty crappy.

After lunch, went over to Sim Lim to collect his phone before heading over to Pasir Ris Pet Farm.
I have been wanting to go there for years but didn't manage to go. WX promised to bring me over one day and finally I'm going over there to have a look at all the cuties and fluffies, Thank You! ≧◡≦
  My heart sank when I have reached the pet farm. I was expecting to see happy dogs running about. But instead, I saw dogs and cats being caged up. All were looking so lifeless. They were just staring into empty spaces. There were sadness and loneliness in their eyes. It was heart wrenching for me. 

I believe that their basic essentials are taken well of since none of them look starved. But what they are lacking of are companionship. Dogs need companionship. Perhaps the place is too big and there were too many dogs for the care-provider to show sufficient attention to each and every of the dogs. The only happy and lively ones are puppies being showcased.

I only managed to snap a few pictures of the dogs at the back kennels sneakily.

After this, we walked over to the kennel which was selling marine fishes.
I was hesitating if I should enter as I am afraid of live fishes. Sometimes I have nightmares with scenes like the photo above. The worst thing which happened in my night was that the aquarium tanks suddenly broke and all the fishes were jumping about around me, that totally freaked me out!

I stupidly ask WX "Will the fishes jumped out of the tanks suddenly?" He just gave me a face  =.=. Anyway, I went in ahead and took quick photos of the fishes and left the area. I got not-so-nice and blur photos of the fishes. lol
   The fishies are looking at me!
 I was super amused by this

The next few are those which are not fishes hence, I managed to capture nicer photos of them.
This totally won my heart over
 Reminds me of Boogeyman

 After this went over to IKEA walk walk. Didn't take alot of photos cuz my feet were hurting like a bitch and my camera was running low on battery.
Love this but abit pricey
A pretty much well-spent day and I was thankful it didn't rain!
Thanks for the day.

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...