December 14, 2011

SP & R6 Bike Washing And Waxing

Here's a huge ass blur photo of mine.
Two days ago went to wash bike with WX. For the past few weeks we were already thinking of washing bikes but the weather was a bitch. Rain and rain.
I think I haven't been washing my bike for at least 3 months. Luckily my bike is black in colour so can't really see all the dirt accumulating. Muahahahah!!! I don't think there are other female riders who are like me, so lazy to wash bike since girls love cleanliness.
Lol... Of course must take photo of the unwashed bikes first then start to wash.
And! My bike look so bloody noob beside his bike los. His bike look so fierce. But nevertheless, I still love my ride. =D
Girls~






Bucket full of white bubbles.




 I have this sticker for like one year plus.
I even transferred this from my old fairing to this black fairing, therefore explaining the dog ear on its left ear.




Not forgetting my Kuromi.
Darn pretty right? My sister got it for me. Love the heart shape on its left cheek.





Introducing Spongey Spongey~
Holey Moley~






Ok. I know its lame, but it is all in the name of having fun. Right right?






































Soaping up~
Damn unglam photo.



Now, rinsing off all the soap and to dry the bikes.





Can start waxing le.
Was introduced to this brand by a friend.
Actually, I love the waxing part not the washing bike part. Because i can get to see the difference in the bike appearance after waxing. Shall make turn my bike into a mirror










Shall leave the wax to dry abit as I have spammed too much of it.
In the  meantime, camwhore!























Ta-dah! Now it looks as good as brand new after wiping. All hard work paid off. Super satisfied!




Ending this post with a random photo of me fetching my sister. Ciaoz~

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...