April 1, 2010

slept quite early today but my sleep was disrupted and here i am bloggin again since i cant get back to sleep even though i have just blogged 8 hours ago...

hot chocolate is something that i love alot and this is just the perfect one...
goood durin cold weather or for a quick hot drink to warm the stomach...
i made one for myself durin one of the cold nights...


this is the the chocolate powder....
looks nice ehz...


preboil some water and pour it into a cup tgt with the chocolate powder...


make a small whirlpool in it... hehe...


these marshmallows are extrememly nice to eat it just like that...
like melt-in-your-mouth sweets... =)


viola!!!
ready to drink!!!!

my mummy bought black chicken to cook black chicken soup for us...
den the crazy elmer helped my mum to clean its guts out and washed it clean before dumpin into the pot...

this is where he started his crazy nonsense and my sister took a video and some photos but i chose to post one photo...


the chicken looks kinda eerie to me though...


here u go...
this is the video my sister have taken...
it might be lame to some people but this video brought smile to my face when i was in a foul mood that day... =D

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...