April 9, 2010


retook my practical last night, and i was freakin stressed out to the extend i actually weeped... not cry mind you.... in my opinion, i felt that my instructor was relatively fierce as compared to others... and this got me panicky... i can do the stuffs right without him around, but i screwed everything up in his presence.....

another instructor was nice to help me and explained that my instructor might be in a foul mood and helped me... i was pretty grateful...

after a few rounds in the circuit, he asked to stop and rest and that was when i broke down....
diaoz.... -.- damn ps la... i just needed an avenue to release my anxiety.... heh heh... but i passed... maybe it was because of a stroke of luck....

had been feelin rather moody today for some unknown reason.... diaoz...
and this video lifted my spirits... =)

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...