October 23, 2009

yoz!!! im back from west coast park... and i am havin lesson at 11... actually is at 9 de, but then my Immunology lecturer is not free... so later i will be like havin 1hr of lecture then 1hr of break den 1 hour of lecture and home sweet home... hehe...

so i went to have my dinner over at bedok wif johnny and co.... so damn long never see dem le larz... after which, we went over to e-games for L4D... played Crash Course map... hehe... glad that my team consistin of JJ, Johnny and of course me won... it was a 3v3 thingy... though my team is handicapped cuz they have got a girl aka me wif dem... haha...

after that went over to someone's house supposedly to fetch her but a wasted trip was made... damn... den headed over to west coast mac for some late night supper... that stupid JJ was like a pig larz... keep eatin non stop.. he is such an adorable asshole...

heh heh... den went to play around... damn long never play at playground le... it sure bring out the kid in us wif exception to Ryan who din really participate much... the most enjoyable thing we did was playin a childhood game "Blind Mice"... it was not easy for me to psycho that ryan to play los... andn stupid JJ kept sabo-in los... Ryan, JJ, johnny and i took turns to be the blind mouse... damn... played till all of us perspiring like nobody's business...

and for yest's IS module, it was total fun... the lecturer is so open minded and fun to be with... man... how i wish my LSCT lecturers are like that too... i took Arts and Design as my IS module... man i was wonderin throughtout the whole lesson " why the hell din i take that as my course? "... but never mind larz...

in case u are wonderin wad the hell was that pic above, it is my wire sculpture... was doin wire sculpturin ( themed: superheroes ) and next week would be body castin.. hehe... this is juz the skeletal... so do keep a look out for the final piece... but my teacher was like sayin that in the class, my classmate's ( who is my BMS classmate ) and mine are her favourites.... *.* and for mine, its like a docile superhero wif wings at the back and the wings would be my main focus!!! WINGS MAKE U FLY!!!
just to end off this post shall show u guys smth... hehe...
show u guys my CUTIE again.... yea yea... i know some of u are bored wif dem le but never mind... this is Irritatin by the way...
showin his grouchy and sleepy face as i woke him up from his sleep...

"stare wad siaz... irritating..."

" ok larz... dun disturb you sleep liaoz le... muackz!!! =3 "


gotta go take power nap liaoz le... good night and good mornin everyone!!!



ps. im so hungry now.... =(

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...