October 29, 2009

hey hey... took dinner wif the same gang as yesterday over at E.A.T...

this mornin, i woke up at 9 plus to finish up my sculpture....


twine the thin wire around a satay stick and u get this...

lucky i've got my mummy to help me twining the wire if not i doubt i'll be able to finish it... there were juz too much to twine and so little time...

it may look easy, but i tell u, it is extremely time consumin and cause much pain to the fingers...

den attach those to the skeleton of the wings...

some of my clasmates' sculptures...


and this is mine...
rem me mentionin bout me wantin to focus on the wings and hence the body is bare... and the amazing thing is i actually got full marks as my teacher felt that it is aesthetically pleasin...

however i felt mine pales in comparison wif daniel's...

mine is simple whereas his is complicated...

see and u get wad i mean...

this is daniel's...

junxiang's

and for today's Arts and Design module, we did hand castin... a whole new experience for all of us... it is really not as easy as wad we have perceived it to be...

have to apply vaseline on our hands so that we can remove the cast easier... it felt nice and warm ...

cuttin the long strip of plaster cast into smaller strips...


scoop some vaseline and we are ready to cast our hands!!!

castin in progress~

my casted hand

daniel's casted hand

seriously, it was a feat to take off he cast from our hands...

mine was worse due to my long nails.... damn... it was so painful when i tried to remove it as the cast was stucks to my manicured nails... almost threw my temper...

but luckily one of my classmates helped me wif it...

and wif much motivation and cheerings from some of my classmates, i managed to get that thing off my hands.... but it was in pieces...

see... it ended up like that.. and i had to repair it...

the ring finger was damn chui los...


after repairin, it became like that... the stupid ring finger look so damn distorted... but nevertheless i got good marks for this... one mark away from full marks... *beams* lemme be happy for awhile... hehe...

damn...

i should have gone wif my heart's desire when choosin my course which is arts... i believe that i would doin so much better than now at BMS...

but oh well...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...