October 26, 2009

Backstabbin is an Indication of Your Incompetancy and Incapability

man... i so wanna cry liaoz le... my right thumbnail broke!!!

this is my left thumb nail...


and this is my broken right thumb nail... and its exposin my nail bed...

now i think i am goin to have problems to do my practicals cuz i have to wear gloves and i bet it is goin to hurt alot when i wear the gloves los.... wonder how am i goin too handle those equipments...

and another thing, i wonder how am i goin to do my wire sculpture... i know i can make use of long nose pliers to do my sculpture but some parts require fingers to do... haiz... and this thursday is the dead line.... gosh... how?!?! =(

WATCH THIS!!!


this video is so cute larz!!!

PPLE ARE SO UNFATHOMABLE...

maybe the eighth wonder of the world would be people who can lie blatantly and still can manage to roleplay as a nice persona in front of everybody else...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...