October 21, 2009

gosh... so sorry that i have abandoned my blog for such a long long time.... yeah.... sometime in sep there was a big hiccup in my life... and yeah... drink and drink non stop... -.-... i have been gettin comments from people that they have noticed i have lost weight (yeah, i have lost 5 kg wif loses of appetite and insomnia)... used to be skinny and now skinnier... haha... shall do a quick update though i left out quite a number of stuffs...

and on 3 oct, was my cousin sister's weddin... heh heh....

in the cab on our way there...

this cutesie "plate" instead of thr usual normal weddin cake...


both of us camwhored wif it...

weddin foto album...

more camwhorin before the dinner started...

these are like parts of the course... took pics of what i like to eat oni... =)




here we go again!!!


then camwhorin wif our infamous cutie niece chloe!!! notice her expressions...

seriously i was so so darn afraid of carryin her... she seems so fragile larz!!!


"eeks!! get away from me!!! "



after the dinner, off to cine wif my sister to meet S for a movie before headin off to BQ..

then on the 22nd of sep, met up wif my girls to celebrate dearest haihui's bdae... but sadly gwen din turn up as she was sick.... met up wif the others except the bdae girl earlier to buy her gift at Suntec.... then went to Changin Appetite at Marina Square for dinner.... my food was as good as untouched after the dinner los....
wan rong is like so happy that finally she is TALLER than me larz...
while makin our to esplanade after our fulfilin dinner...

we girls of coursse continued camwhorin and had our girlies chat over at esplanade... best time for rantin...

den dunno on which day was butter factory wif dem.... =) din really like it there as the crowd is too rowdy... and the worst thing is i got my ass groped by some asshole... damn... i wished i could kick him hard in his balls man...
frans frans and me!!!

i seriously love her alot...

i remembered that i was so down durin september that i cried so much... den for some reason i called her while cryin... she heard me cryin on the fon and readily told me that she would meet me over at westmall... and this dear girl, actually accompanied me for the whole night

if not for her on that night, i seriously dunno if i would be still here typin, alive and kickin... i was so devastated and felt so hopeless... she was there lendin me her listenin ears and consoled me, checkin on me now and then till i felt better... and if im not wrong, we have known each other for less than half a year at that point of time and she's doin this already... this type of gf where to find... thanks alot girl...


somewhere earlier this month, B caught this for me at Jab1... he's forever catchin softoys for me at Jab1... cuz he knew i was feelin down and over the weeks he kept catchin stuff toys for me hopin to cheer me up which was successful... B, F, S and kenneth were like tryin to cheer me up too... B always ensured that i am occupied so that i would not think too much... all those drinkin for one week and mahjong...

adorable dino...

guess where was he!!! this is L...

Give u guys an obvious hint...

its a blood donation drive.... L ans S were like psychoed to donate their blood by one of their members and me... hehe... i wanted to donate too but i was way under weight...

this book was given to us for readin...



that's L's hand over there, applyin some alcoholic wipe to clean clean the area...

some antiseptic injection was given...


seriously the needle was god damn huge los.... and i really have to take my hat off to L and S since it was their first blood donation not mentionin that they are afraid of the needles and they showed much courage... given i was the one donatin blood, i think i would have fainted durin the process le los... but then it was commented that no pain was felt though... haha...


sometime in september, which i cantt remember, was the first trainin for the MoeMoeKyun maid cafe... yeah.... so we were taught the proper of presentin ourselves and when servin others, eg where to place the servin tray when greetin our masters and princess etc... it was a great experience over all.... =3 a few pictures uploaded oni...




0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...