January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner


Hello! I have just finished my reunion dinner with my family.
It was really really a simple food fare but what matters most is that everybody is present.

Surprisingly, my younger sister did the cooking except that my mummy cooked the fish, while I am in charge of eating only. LOL!
But to redeem myself, I washed the dishes ok.


READY! SET!


GO!


I especially love this butter prawns which my younger sister experimented with!
Got to admit that the food prepared by my sister was yummy.


And! Of course my dearest Ham Ham isn't left out!
I shared my prawn with her and she was happily chewing chunks out of it! My younger brother commented that it is disgusting I still ate the prawn after that. But to me, it wasn't disgusting as I love my hamster a lot.

Wish everybody had an enjoyable reunion dinner with your loved ones!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...