February 11, 2012

Sometimes, It Doesn't Matter What They Say





Was browsing around in YouTube and found this song.
The lyrics reminded me of a few conversations I have heard about my friend a few years back.



Apparently, this particular group of friends hated his girlfriend solely because of her disapproving him for drinking. Just because of that. They were so mean to the extent that they say he should totally break up with her for the sake of drinking with them! Like Seriously?!

Not that I misunderstood them, but during the whole conversation, they were so dead serious and showed much discontent on their faces.



I have zilch idea if that particular friend of mine is aware of this, but I'm glad that at least they are still happily together.
I truly envy couples who didn't allow anything or anyone to come between the true love they have for each other.


So....


Have you ever been in a situation whereby the people around you, don't like your sweetheart?
Have you hated people around you actually tried to decide who is suitable for you based on their own judgement, especially for little petty issues?


Sometimes, differences are what bring two person together.
As the saying goes, "Nothing else matters as long as 2 person are happy together."



I don't see how should someone pass nasty remarks when the person involved isn't complaining .
As friends, perhaps we should be happy that both of them could compromise and live with each differences. By differences, I meant differences which don't hurt both parties.


I have been placed in such a situation before. 
And my take? As long as he truly loves me and doesn't hurt the people I love, I'm fine with it.



There's something called "Opposites Attract"

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...