February 13, 2012

Making A Bike From Lighters


Hello everybody!

Recently I saw someone posting photos of lighter bikes (basically a tiny bike made out of 2 lighters).
As a bike lover and someone who loves to build stuffs, of course I went to make one myself too!

It wasn't that hard to make one but I was having problems disassembling the lighters.
I even tried adding some redundant parts to make it look nicer because I found the one taught from the video above look a bit "empty". I even added in foot-rests!

I have spent quite a bit of time thinking, measuring, cutting and sticking the extra parts not taught in the video.
Such a pity that the silver fire holder was not of a good shape. 

All in all, I guess I took about 2 hours plus. It was my first try so no choice la! Lol!


Get ready the great revelation!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ta-dah!


It's my first try so the glue marks and scratch marks are inevitable.

But at least it is still quite decent looking! Hehe.






The finished product is small really.
I have placed it against a lighter for a size comparison.

I'm so proud of my work! =D

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...