June 9, 2009



ok... so i have left my blog to rot for like 11 days i think...

well the reason is... i dun have some of the pictures wif me, so i think i'll blog when i get all the pictures on hands... nth interesting really.... common test this week, so past week is more or less goin out, study and work.... it is so borin....


today's molecular biotechnology test was abit crappy...


and and i cant believe that im actually at home... guai guai de stay at home starin at my lappy for dunno how many hours.... two more papers to go... w33!!! den all attention will be turned to IandE module liaoz le...


hehe... and BPD surprised me with food and redbulls and HJ on my doorstep... sweet~ i love pleasant surprises... =)
then met up wif alan for late dinner cum supper... talk plenty of stuffs....

wanna play and dance

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...