June 30, 2009

here i am in school feelin really god damn bored... esp now im havin my break and there is nothing to do... i juz wanna rant here...

first thing first, got a bad news for my MBC common test... wa lau... 3 marks oni los... but heng im not the oni one... hehe... i know im bad... 5 more weeks to the retest...

second thing... i am so freakin tired los... din really get any sleep... the most like one hour or lesser than that... and school is like 9-5... crap... and the stupid pain in my back is killlin me larz.... wtf.... i hate the pain in my lower back... something is seriously wrong wif it.... happens now and then...

and lingling brought e supper this mornin... haha... den idiotic junsin was nice to buy me breakfast and offered to send me to school this mornin... if not, i guess i wun even have any sleep liaoz le....

still got half an hour before the next practical starts.... wa lau... i am like entertainin myself here los... miss my bed and bear bear (HJ) so much.... eyelids gettin heavier as the clock ticks... diaoz... -.-

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...