June 22, 2009


llook at the freakin time now... but i freakin helll cant fall asleep... i swear to god, to devil, to whoever, i seriously can kill myself now.... fcukin lots of fcukin stuffs are in my freakin god damn head....

i freakin hate what i am feelin now... perhaps i should not have change in the first place... perhaps i was wrong to do this in the first place... god damn it... changin for the better may not be necessary means better for me or whoever... i dun think it is any better off for me... fcukin hell... dunno what the fcukin heck was i thinkin... lookin for trouble for myself oni...


aiya.. wtf larz... guess it is better off for me to be like how i used to be... im so0oo gonna fcuk care everything now...


dun mind my post for bein quite vulgar

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...