August 31, 2009

jus woke up not long ago and decided to blog first before i hit my books...
Rather short post as my photos are in m y sister's camera... damn... so so many photos are with her los...

wednesday night went over to Ice Cold Beer to meet Cashe... chilled while waitin for his friend to finish his work and fransca dollin up... it has been ages i had a nice chillin session... it was so smart of me wantin to club without realisin that i din have any document of identification wif me... it was L4D again!!! frans, bert and me totally owned cashe and his fren.... muahahaha...

step one cute.. =p

Cashe


den on thursday, it was phototshhot for the maids cafe thingy... and omg!!! the girls are so kawaii nehz... the peeps over at the studio are so friendly and nice.. it was totally enjoyable...


me wif two lovely cats....

after that went to Sushi Tei at Holland Village for dinner....


after my fillin dinner, walked aroud abit before headin over to Chit Chat Club... bert's fren was celebratin her borthday over there..

birthday gal, Candy

ok... shall end here for now... will blog more when i get my photoss... heh heh..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...