August 27, 2009

Dedicated to Benedict Lin

thanks for being there always whenever im workin...
though we may only know each other for about 4 months plus, but u were always givin me support in wad im doin, make sure im doin fine, makes sure no one bullies me and such....
i remember we got to know each other at Jab when we were playin 5-10... subsequently, u asked me out to St james but i was always workin den u changed to comin to Jab... we even had our virgin Singapore Flyer experience together...

i miss ur presence at Jab so much... i have never thought your departure on the 12th would affect me so much... it had never crossed my mind that u are actually held dearly in my heart till then... all along, i thought we were more of an acquaintance rather den close frens...

initially i thought that kelvin and the rest were pulln my leg and even scolded dem... when i learnt that they were not kiddin, my tears flowed immediately, refusin to accept this fact, u know... even when i was called to the police station to take down my statement...

even as im typin now, im tearin... ur frens told me to let go gracefully as u wun wan to see me so upset anymore.... im still tryin very hard to digest this cruel fact...

after one whole day of cryin non stop, i thought i would be fine...

after drinkin i thought i would be fine...

fine and strong enough to attend ur wake...

but i realised, im neither of these... it was so heart-wrechin to see ur pic there... i was so reluctant to leave but i cant take it stayin there any longer.... it toook me very long time to get my emotions back to normal...

i miss u callin me "tiffy"

miss u keep callin me "come take photo lehz", "go out lehs"

miss u keep callin me and kaypo wad im doin or where am i..

we din even have a chance to say a proper goodbye..

but ben, i still hope that u are in peace now, lookin over ur loved ones...

you will not be forgotten by me and will always be held dearly in my heart, not next to my heart...

misses, tiffany

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...