January 19, 2012

I Hate My Bunny Tooth!

 Yo! I have been missing from my blog long enough.
Been doing shoots the past few days and here is one of my favorite photos!
Wahaha! I simply love my flowing hair!


Went to Merchant Square on Saturday for a Cheongsam Shoot. 
Usually I don't smile with my teeth showing at a camera simply because I feel insecure about my one protruding bunny tooth and it looks ugly on photos (especially when taken from a certain angle)! 

I'm not trying to fish for compliments but everyone has his/her own dislike on a certain part of the body and mine happens to be my teeth.

On the day itself, a few photographers asked me to smile and I replied grimly "I don't know how to smile in front of a camera". Granted that I don't smile showing my teeth, sometimes, that stupid bunny tooth would be peeking out behind my closed lips! OH DAMN IT! REALLY FUGLY TTM! I swear I wanna kill myself for not being able to have a wide or demure smile beautifully!

I WANNA TO BE ABLE TO SMILE LIKE THIS!~
Nice smile with nice teeth=Perfecto!



During Secondary School, I was already informed by a dentist that I am at a high risk of having misaligned teeth when all of my wisdom teeth emerged. He explained that it was because my jaw is too small to accommodate all of my teeth!


As years passed by, I noticed that my front tooth is out of alignment and it gets worse as each year passed by. Then I went to the dentist for getting more information on getting braces and guess what?! I have to freaking pluck out all of my 4 wisdom teeth! I chickened out!

One, I'm already afraid of dentists as it is since young.
Two, my knees gave way at the thought of plucking my teeth out.
All in all, I just have an explainable fear.

Looked through my photo albums in my FB and realised that I have got only a few photos with me showing my teeth and these are when my tooth wasn't really that bad yet. Pathetic~

I remember how my friends changed my name from Tiffany to Teeth-Farny. So bloody mean but they were my best friends of course.



On the brighter side, I was really lucky that only one tooth was misaligned. It wasn't that bad after all, except when I smile during photo taking. 

Here are some photos taken at Merchant Square.





Till then we shall see again!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...