May 25, 2010

Bits and Pieces of Thoughts


I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!

it is like u are drifting in and out of my life...
i wish that i can see you after so long....

damn... and my birthday is coming really pretty soon but i have zilch idea of how should i celebrate it... i know my dearest friends would be there but...

i have stopped going to bike lessons for near a month... damn suay.... initially it was because of my eyes that i cant attend then it was my leg... im wondering what would happen when i resume back to my practicals... argh... hopefully no major cocked up...

i have no idea why i feel pretty loss recently...
how much i wish i have the answers to it...
it is drainin me pretty much...
i dun even know wad exactly is coming over me...
my friends who haven seen me in quite awhile commented that i have lost weight...
really???
AM I GOING BONKERS?!

YOU CAN NEVER GUESS AND WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IS EXACTLY ON MY MIND...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...