December 9, 2009

yes.. i know it has been slightly more than a year...
i do admit that in a blink of an eye, a year is gone... i realised that u have not been copin very well all this while... and trust me, mine is not as smooth sailin as wad u have thought either...

i do have my times when i have memories keep comin back to me, i guess u should have already known that if u had been readin my blog all this while... till now, they are stilll recurring... one song that hits me the most would be "Empty Streets" by Late Night Alumni... that is y i had never took this song away from my blog for so long... this song has sentimental values to me... dumb i may sound, but...

indulgin in reminisce by lookin at fotos in my laptop is i wad do occassionally... the fotos are absolutely the sweetest as compared to those as i have taken wif my previous ex... his short 4 months is absolutely nth, not much worth remembering as compared to ur mere 3 months... the memories that u had given me were amongst the best, just like how u have given the best to me...

perhaps i should not be typin all this down...
but i really do wish that u are able to move away from this shadow that has been castin over you for a year...

on a lighter note, HTM to ... !!!

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...