November 11, 2009

great... now i can blog bit by bit.... blogger chosed to upload my pic as and when it likes... damn... now my blog is SO gonna be a bore man... argh!!!

on the 4/11, my class and a few class had a Body World outing over at the Science Centre...


sat on this old school bus wif its non-existent air conditioner... -.-


played wif this on our way...


alas, we have reached our destination...


some assignment that we gotta do, and this belonged to my group... sadly, no photography is allowed inside...

group discussion and short presentation...


drawn by me.... hehe..


some group pics...


overall, i love this exhibit... gave me a great insight of our bodies... the exhibits showed us stuffs that u might not be able to see in lectures notes or books... plus they totally look so different in real life and much complicated as compared wif thise images shown on books...

i strongly advise that oni peopl who are REALLY into such stuffs to go oni... cuz i see some of my schoolmates who were totally not interested and might find it a bore....

i freakin broke another nail of mine !!!! T~T

31/10!!! second MMK trainin... haha...

more of harajuku lovers' perfumes... cute aint they???

my mini chibi badge!!!

all 5...

and we celebrated Jim kor kor's birthday too.. haha... look at the candles!!! no wonder he look so sad lar... some stuffs cant be changed one de you know...
what goes up and never comes down???

really short and sweet post...

I HAVE GOT ALOT TO BLOG BOUT BUT I CANT... &(*&)**^^ BLOGGER!!!!

now i can start cryin over the accumulating fotos...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...