July 21, 2009

woo!!! bert bert caught this big big KUROMI soft toy for me at marina square...
its really not cheap im tellin ya... den it was bowlin wif my sis, elmer, ben and co...

my first Kuromi soft toy... PLUS, the skull bag is purple in colour... me LOVES!!!

den dunno on which day went to cine to... anyway, i still posted this pic(though my face is like bein cropped away) cuz bert look nice but i dun... so yea...

and and, i have these two bears wif $6...


some random pic pics...

look at these two lovely darlings... :)


apple cider.. nice...

they do "bear" some similarities...


that's all.. juz a quick and relatively short post... =D till then all....

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...