May 25, 2009

pictur333ss...
Credits to lfzhang

Credits to lfzhang
Credits to lfzhang

ok... these were taken at far east square last sat or sun... cant really rem... haha.... my eyes look god ddamn sleepy as i din have any sleep before the photoshoot... to add on, i was workin the night before... god damn tired los...

common test is comin... my gawd!!!
and and... met up wif hubert sometime last week... first he surprised me wif some pretty purple roses!!! my gosh... its purple los... my love... haha... den went to have dinner at Sakae Sushi (suntec)...

these are the roses... loooks pretty blur

then he brought me to build-a-bear... this is the bear chosen...

taking a bath...

the end product

den off to over-easy for some chillin...

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...