February 22, 2009

yest went to school to study... supposed to meet sokchin at 9 budden i reached at 11... =P
haha.... studied and had some disagreements wif sokchin who love to prove me wrong... h3h3... initially needed help from sean to teach me microbio budden consultation with Dr Kueh ended quite late... hence, juz merely had lunch tgt den went off to bugis to walk around awhile before meetin up with my lower sec school classmates to go to Singapore Casket... my condolences to her....

den had a big drama after that... man... i hate it....
den went to the ktv at outram once again....

gotta rush to do m y past year papers now... ciaoz...
my companions for many nights
4 more days to long holidays... =)

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...